Thursday, November 14, 2013

Girl Crush | Nina Dobrev


Hello! How are you? I had to talk about this girl ! She is my favourite girl on the TV! I love her so much!
Nina Dobrev (born on January 9, 1989 in SofiaBulgaria) is a Canadian actress. She is best known for playing the role of Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce on the dramatic television seriesThe Vampire Diaries. (Source: Wikipedia)
She is an amazing actress and I love her sense of style! So glamorous and so simple at the same time (: She makes my day when I see her photos ((:

Take a look:

This dress :O When I first saw this photo I was like '' WTF?'' How can she be so perfect?? :O
These legs :f
Stunning (:
She dated Ian Somerhalder and rumors say that they are together again..I don't know if it's true, but I would love it!!! I love both of them ((:
Wow :o 
 She's beautiful, right? ((:
kisses, 
Flávia.
← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: