Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD !! (Updated Post)

    I almost forgot to tell you about this !!! I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Deborah Ferrero from StyleByDeb and Lucy Abbott from My Wonderland!! Oh yeah !! I was soooo happy and it was a really good surprise for me! Thank you, Deborah and Lucy, for such an honor (: Liebster Award is for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
   I don't know if you know how the Liebster Award works but I will explain to you:

a) You answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you.

b) After that you nominate 10 other people who have less than 200 followers and link them in your post.
c) You think of 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
d) You let them know you’ve nominated them so they can post their response/questions.

My answers to Deborah's Questions:


1. Why did you start blogging at the first place?    Well, I love fashion and I want to share what is going on in fashion's world with everyone, and be an inspiration for someone one day, maybe. (ehehe) 


2. Which is the one beauty/make up product you always carry in your purse? 

   I always have a lipstick (: 

3. Which is your favourite designer?

   I have a lot of favourite designers, including Coco Chanel, Céline, Versace, Micaela Oliveira (a really good portuguese designer), etc.

4. Fall, Winter, Autumn or Spring?

   I love Spring - it's a ''peaceful'' season, you know?

5. Which is your style icon?

   I love so many styles and persons but Kenza’s style is my favourite right now. 

6. Do you have any pets?
   Yes, a dog and a cat.

7. Favourite movie?

   Well, maybe My Sister's Keeper movie. 

8. Do you have a celeb crush?

   Of course I have a celeb crush ahahahah 
   Like Ian Somerhalder, Alex Pettyfer... I love them :o

9. What kind of music do you listen to?

    Pop rock, like...all the time ahahah

10. A place in the world for a dream holiday?

     New York! I really want to go there someday, because there’s something pretty magical about that place (:

My answers to Lucy's Questions:


1. Where does your inspiration come from?
   I like to say the whole world inspires me.

2. Who do you admire?
   I admire people that work really hard to get what they want.

3. Where would you most like to travel to and why?
   New York. I always had that dream because I think it's a magical place (:

4. One item of clothing you couldn't live without?
   A pair of jeans! 

5. If you could change one thing about where you live, what would it be?
   Some of the people that lives here.  

5.1. What are your hobbies?
   First of all, the blog of course. I like to be with my friends and my family too.

6. Favourite book or film?
   Film: ''My Sister's Keeper''. 

7. What magazines/newspapers do you read?
   Sometimes I read Elle and Activa magazine. 

8. Flats or heels?
   Heels  (: 

9. Do you have any pets?
   Yes, a dog and a cat. 

10. Favourite high-street store?
   I love a lot of stores, including Mango and Bershka, for example.

And now... My 10 Questions:

1. What do you like most about your country?

2. What motivates you to continue blogging?
3. Do you have a favourite blogger? 
4. What is your favourite color for fall/winter?
5. What's your favourite food?
6. Do you like photography?
7. What is your biggest dream?
8. Do you have a favourite model?
9. If you had just one day on Earth, what would you do?
10. What was the weirdest thing you've ever done?

The 10 Lucky Bloggers:


batomebotasdatropa.blogspot.pt/
mykindofjoy.blogspot.com/
thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com
makeupandmesses.blogspot.com
my-point-of-view-on-fashion.blogspot.com
mywonderlandinlondon.blogspot.co.uk
prettyxeclectic.blogspot.com
otheality.blogspot.com
industrialdimestoremagic.blogspot.com
ohhval.blogspot.pt
← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: